Sunday, June 07, 2009

We Need More Than Just Lester

How on earth do we lose two to the Rangers? Don't know. It's silly. Lester almost had a perfect game, though. Would have been real nice. Papi had a home run, which hopefully will boost his spirits. I'm still upset over the losses. I'm not feeling the love for Penny. Now we play the stinkin' Yankees. I was at a store today trying something on and the sales person had the nerve to comment on my Red Sox shirt and say go Yankees, etc. Just like a Yankees fan. So much for that commission. Not happening. As luck had it, one of the customers at the register (I was waiting for the other sales person) also commented on my shirt and said she was from Boston. She shared a few words with Yankees gal, backing me up.

So since we've last posted, people have thrown balls at my boys and kicked them. You have some problems yourself with throwing balls (cough, A.J. Burnett). Don't try it with us, okay?

Alright, I have to go because I am running so late tonight. More later. Why is Orlando struggling against L.A.?

Roxy

P.S. The Unit freaks me out. Especially after his stint in NY.


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home