Thursday, June 04, 2009

Yanks are Back!

While you were busy sleeping until noon and not writing on our blog, the Yankees were busy taking over first place in the division, Dear Roxy. The literal term would be you snooze you lose.

Since then, the Yankees are now tied for first place, but I couldn't be happier on the team's efforts in getting these wins. This is the Yankee team I love.

Sorry to say Jeter's hit streak has ended at 16. I guess you're just going to have to start a new one, Jeet.

And I'm happy to report Teixiera and Cabrera are in the lineup today after an ankle and shoulder injury. Thank goodness. The Yanks need these guys in the lineup to continue their hot streak. And can't forget about Posada being back from the DL!

But Burnett has been suspended for 6 games for throwing high at a Texas player last week. Oy vey!

And A-Rod and Kate Hudson? No comment!

In basketball news, this comes as no surprise but I am rooting for the Orlando Magic in the 2009 NBA Finals, Rox. You know how I feel about the Lakers; this was and is the logical choice for me. Plus, it's a Florida team, and I believe Van Gundy, Howard and Co. deserve it! Go Magic!

-Criss

PS Thank you so much for my birthday gift, lunch, and company! I had a great time.
PSS No movie nightmares but I could see how someone could. hehe
Photo: Reuters/Ray Stubblebine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home