Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog Hog: Sweep!

Ah, it's days like these that it's a shame Dear Criss is away, but kinda fun to blog hog at the same time. Hee, hee. Oh, when she reads this ...

You missed the chants of "YOU DO STEROIDS" to your boy A-Roid. The Fenway crowd never disappoints. I thought Penny & Co. would blow this game, and I never feel good when they announce Manny Delcarmen - and for a reason. We almost blew that game. You can't hit A-Fraud and then lose to him. And I know what you will say, "Your boys are dirty." Let me give you a fact: The Yankees have hit my guys nine times during the last games. This is our retaliative third. Consider what I just offered you.

And let me just copy and paste from my last post. BIG PAPI!!! Bring on the curtain calls! Nice job with the home run. Keep on doing that. Get the swagger back. He can totally do this. I'm stickin' with him. Crazy NY security guard at work may try to belittle his accomplishments and those made by the team, but we still beat them with what we got. Why are New York fans so bitter?!

8-0 and counting against the stinkin' Yankees!


Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home