Friday, June 26, 2009

Do-over, Please

SHE'S BACK!

Okay, I don't know if I can handle the pressure of managing this blog alone. No one contradicting me. No one making ridiculous commentary about the Yankees. No one going against everything I like ... It's torture! Welcome back, Dear Criss!

Ouch, Smoltz had a rough start yesterday. Yikes! While he warmed up later in the game, it was kinda too late. I'm not thrilled about losing to the Nationals. But don't worry, I'm not getting ready to trade him or anything. Curty had rough days.

I know this is so old, but did you see how the broken bat caming flying at Nick Green this week and nearly wiped him outta business?!

And do add another home run to Big Papi's and Varitek's stats, please.

Anyway, it's down to Atlanta for us. Trying to hold on to the division lead. I take no comfort in division leads. That's just life with the Sox, you know?

By the way, I'd rather watch golf alllll day on t.v. than watch soccer. Zzzzz.

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home