Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blog Hog: You Got Some 'Splaining to Do

Wow, Dear Criss! That was one of the worst games ever last night. How do you blow a game when you're up something like 9-1 in late innings? With the Red Sox, anything is possible.

Truly. I'm so ashamed at their nonsense, from walking off the field early with two outs as Varitek watches the idiots with his hands on his hips, to the pitchers giving up run after run. Guess who was one of those pitchers? Oh yes, PAPELBON. What is wrong with him? I mean, this is the worst state he's ever been in while with the Sox. I can't understand it. It used to be automatic, but now I feel the same way about Papelbon as I do when I see Delcarmen come out. I won't even get into the other guys last night, because I'm just focused on taking a zero off Papelbon's next paycheck and making him climb the bleachers repeatedly, followed by pushups in the rain. I can't deal. I need to go walk this off.

And while we're at it, bring back Buchholtz.

Roxy


Cartoon: Scienceclips.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home