Monday, June 29, 2009

Whoa! Easy on the Yankees Blog Hog Entries!

You're trying to get back at me with all this Yankees goop, Dear Criss. The world stops for Jeter's birthday?! Can I mention that I have no friends born in the summer? Look at who is an example of a summer person. When's A-Fraud's b-day? I'm soooo curious. Really. Barf, they just mentioned Mariano on t.v. and whatever milestone you were blabbing about just now.

What's with Mike Lowell and the hip problems? I can't even read the story 'cause my stomach gets crazy. And Papelbon OWES Jason Bay for saving him tonight - big time. Who would have thought that Wakefield would be looking better than a few folks (ahem, Paps, Penny).

I thought you were kidding about being excited by soccer. Of course the U.S. lost to Brazil. I mean it's a no brainer. Nothing against the U.S. of A., 'cause we dominate at other stuff - more exciting stuff.

So I saw the opera group Il Divo this weekend. It was really good, and the ladies (of allll ages) dressed their best, if you know what I mean. It was comical in many instances. I mean, I looked like I was gonna work as a restaurant hostess compared to them. They acknowledged Michael and Farrah. Real sad. And what happened to Billy Mays?! I loved that ESPN commercial. All so terrible lately. Let's hope for better days ahead.


Roxy

My photo - a little fuzzy, but my batteries were low and the back-ups weren't working either, so I did my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home