Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trade Deadline

June/July isn't often pretty for the Sox, Dear Criss, but it's getting pretty ugly. Penny for Halladay? You know what though? When we pick up big names, they flop, so maybe we don't want Halladay. I also tried picturing him in a Sox uni. and couldn't. Not giving up Buchholtz or Bowden for him. I'm fine if we don't get Halladay. Not sure what's up with Smoltz, Matsuzaka. It's like we're falling apart. Let's hope we can pick it up next month. Don't get all excited about being in first.

By the way, I'm totally with you on the Erin Andrews story. Pervs, pervs, pervs. I'm also annoyed at the people saying she brought it on herself for being sexy. Oh, sorry for being pretty! I've never seen her flaunt herself and be all stupid chicky with the players. (She was a little smiley when she got to wear Varitek's World Series ring. Tee, hee.)

Jim Rice got his number retired. I hope some day we'll see Varitek's number retired. That would be cool - or any of my faves, but let's see. I'm bad at such predictions. Schill?

Am I the only one thinking that maybe reinstating Pete Rose isn't a bad idea? We let people take steroids - and there are other criminal issues, but I'm too bored to get into them. Come on!

And woo hoo, we're gonna see the Steelers this January! I saw the lights on at the stadium today and got excited (and dreaded the impending drive).

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home