Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Place Yankees!

Yes! The Yankees are all alone in first place, Dear Roxy. How sweet it is! I’m going to enjoy this as long as it lasts! Not only did they win three straight games with the score 2-1, but they’ve won the next two with the score 6-4. It doesn’t matter how they win it, I’m content with that “W” at the end of the game. Whoo-hoo!

With that, congratulations to Sergio Mitre for his first win since 2007. I must admit I don’t know who he is, but I’m glad he’s doing a good job as our fifth starter since Wang is out.

In other news, it seems like your boy Ben Roethlisberger is in deep trouble, Rox. Do you care to comment on that?

Lance Armstrong is in 4th place and it seems like he won’t win this one. Either way, it’s great to know he’s back on the bike. Maybe next year.

And what’s with Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez now having a share of the Dolphins. First Gloria and Emilio Estefan and now them? I’m not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Well, as long as they win, who cares, right?

-Criss

Photo: G. Paul Burnett, New York Times; Frank Franlin II, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home