Monday, July 13, 2009

Tim Wakefield: All-Star

Okay, enough with the Yankees being tied for first place. We're back, Dear Criss. Three up. And while we've been number one before the All-Star game for a few years, that doesn't mean anything, so I take no comfort in it. Kinda like when I see my players talking to yours - no comfort. But what I am happy about is Wakey being an All-Star. I've had my share of tough things to say about him like, "Take him out, NOW!" or, "Who's pitching? Oh no!" But I really do like him, he just makes me nervous. Is that so terrible? He's good, though. No doubt. That jersey he's holding proves it.

To be honest, I don't like the All-Star break. Don't care for all the excitement, I just want my guys to get back to playing normal games. I get itchy. And after learning that Buccholtz is coming back against Toronto, I'm really impatient. Can't wait to see how he does. It's a tough game to bring the poor kid back for, but you never know. I hope this is a good sign of them being serious about him, 'cause he is oh so ready and willing to be traded and play full time elsewhere in the majors. Don't give up on Bucky. We could use some good pitching.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home