Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blog Hog: Still in the Race

I have to admit, Dear Criss, I haven't really kept track of the games these last few days. I just checked in today, and it looks like we're still in the running. Still holding on to our wild card spot, still behind your stinkin' Yankees by about a steady six.

But I am impressed that we swept the Blue Jays (what?!). Billy Wagner and Bucky did very well. Good to know our new guy isn't too bad. (I'm not sure how I feel about Penny possibly going to the Yankees.) Wakey on the other hand's got some pain issues. It isn't looking good this season. I hope it's fixable and doesn't force him to call it quits earlier than planned. Yes, he's in his 40s, but I thought at least one more year. Let's see.

Did you see that Tom Brady hurt his shoulder in the pre-season game? Are you kidding me? And did you see that show with Shaq playing against Ben Roethlisberger? It was funny, and Shaq is crazy - completely.

The Sox held a nice tribute to Sen. Kennedy this week, and the fans added their own touch. Very nice.


Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home