Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye, Friend

I don't need to watch the news, you ARE SportsCenter. I didn't realize Plaxico got sentenced already. Oh, geez. And I agree with you on your Vick comments. What?! We agree?

On Sox news: Billy Wagner? Hm. I kinda feel good about this. And Wakey is back tonight. Woo hoo!

But I'm really sad about Sen. Ted Kennedy dying. I heard it on the radio when I woke up and just didn't expect it so quickly. Some people you just think will be around forever. It just breaks my heart. He was a receiver while at Harvard, but wait, there's more. I learned this morning on ESPN that the Green Bay Packers actually contacted him about playing for them, but he declined. Can you imagine? Brett Favre and Sen. Kennedy playing for the same team?! Okay, it would have been totally different decades, but still. The Sox held a moment of silence for him and lowered the flag to half-staff.

We will miss him.

Roxy


The Boston Globe, Jim Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home