Monday, September 14, 2009

Legends

Pull out a lighter and sway back and forth to the Jeter good times. Wake me up when you're all done. Thanks.

Well, what a weekend, Dear Criss. Serena goes loony. (Absolutely loony.) The Sox didn't embarrass themselves with the Rays. And then my favorite basketball player of all time, John Stockton, got inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame. But no, what did you cover? Michael Jordan with a little, teeny mention about the rest of the outstanding class. We couldn't be more different.

Tonight the Patriots are falling behind in the third quarter, but I LOVE the throwback uniforms. I'm curious as to how this game will turn out. I think it will determine how the rest of the season will go. My feeling is, Tom will pull out a late-game victory - for every game this year. But he looks good. Moves well. Ran well.

Finally, a sad goodbye to everybody's favorite dancer, Patrick Swayze. Nobody will forget him.

Roxy


Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home