Monday, September 07, 2009

New Kid on the Block

We barely survived the White Sox, Dear Criss. But that Lester did magic again. The end of the season is sputtering to a conclusion, and it kinda feels like politely clapping for a group's routine during a terrible talent show.

So does it seem like lately we see less and less of Varitek? I think so. Bringing Victor Martinez on board has kinda been like the Eagles bringing Michael Vick. Should McNabb be worried? Definitely. Should 'Tek? For sure. And even one of my favorite blogs pointed this out, with some interesting player commentary that scared me. Reality check: Before we sign up Varitek for AARP (a la Criss), how about the team hitting better as a whole and pitching more consistently? What a concept!

I'm ready for football, but now the Pats traded Seymour. Is there anyone left on the team?!

Roxy

(This is a bad time for me to blog because motor vehicles just doubled their license renewal fees, and their computer system kept crashing so you couldn't renew at the old fee. And days later, it's not letting me renew online because they're saying I changed my address when I didn't. ARRGH!!!)


Photo: nkotb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home