Thursday, October 01, 2009

Wake Me When It's Over

Lester is back on the mound after your cronies hit the ball toward his leg in an attempt to knock him out. Okay, so that would be a really hard plan to execute, but you know I can't take you guys, Dear Criss. Barf! At least we're tied in playing each other this season, so there's maybe an ounce of dignity.

What a lousy season. (And I don't even want to talk about the Toronto blowout. By the way, who's Dusty Brown?) It's so silly to even be in the Wild Card. So here's my latest prediction: The Phillies take all. I know that you will disagree. I know you are already sizing your ring and planning the parade, but hold on, lady!

Now I'm probably the last one to see the video, but holy cow! Tim Tebow went OUT after that hit. Oh my goodness. But here's my thought: I watched some of that game - the second quarter - and the score was ridiculous! I thought they would take him out of the game. Did they? No. They should've. It's ridiculous. Did I already say ridiculous?

Truth is, I'm a little sad because deep down inside I believe this is Varitek's last season. Not that I want it to be, but I think it will be. And now they're saying this may also be true for Wakey. What will I have when they're gone? Who will I look to as my new fave? Who will I cheer for? There's a new face every day! Sigh.

I'm sticking to football.

Roxy


Photo: Jared Wickerham, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home