Saturday, March 20, 2010

So Close, Yet So Far Away

I understand, and I guess that's why I do the NCAA brackets. It works out the sports side of my brain. It doesn't really give me pleasure, it just keeps me busy in this limbo period. This weekend was so beautiful. It reminded me of spring training in Fort Myers. Next year, I'll be back. No doubt. I miss the people and the gift shop. Oh, dropping unnecessary amounts of cash or credit in that store and wondering later if you really needed one more baseball cap and if you have enough money for your upcoming bills.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about what's new with your peeps. As for my boys, I'm happy to welcome back Mr. 2004 ALCS Yankee Slayer, Alan Embree (minor league deal with invite to spring training). And the Sox have a great anti-annoying Yankees fan commercial. We all know this person. Go check it out, Dear Criss.

You're in a bad place right now, but you have to come back. You have to find purpose and hang in there for those long, long games during a long, long season. Walk it off!

Roxy


Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home