Friday, September 02, 2011

Blog Hog: Wednesday's Game

I'm going to ignore the last game and focus on the Wednesday night Red Sox/Yankees match-up. That was a good one. Didn't go on into the wee hours, Dear Criss, so I went to bed at a fairly decent time. And who could forget Varitek's two-run home run? The guys really played like Red Sox, like the old days. It was good to see. I loved seeing Pedroia dive to get first base. I like to see people hustle to first, because it really does matter.

As for pre-season football, I hate it. And I especially hate players getting injured during these games, like Wes Welker. Nooooo! Neck injury?! He's okay, but let's see what the team says.

And then there's the Beckett Bowl charity event that Varitek attended. Why do the cops look fake in this pic.? Like they're players dressed up for Halloween. Wait, is that Gabe Kaplar?!

Roxy


Photo 1: Boston Globe
Photo 2: Elevate Communications

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home