Monday, October 12, 2009

One Series Down!

Do you mean "Go Angels" since the Twins are down and out, too, Dear Roxy?
The Yankees have done it! They made it pass the Division Series for the first time in 5 years - 5 years! I gotta admit I was a bit nervous, especially during Game 2, but the Yankees pulled through and they're off the to the ALCS to play the Angels (I'll get to your Red Sox soon).

The Angels are as tough as the Mighty Twins, maybe even tougher, so I'm a bit nervous about this series as well. Hopefully they'll pull through en route to the World Series!

And the best part of it all, is that C.C and Alex played great. I'm so glad they played as good as they did. Let it continue!

Sorry about V-Tek and the Sox... not! You know how I feel about 'em. OK, maybe a little about V-Tek, but not really ;)

Go Yankees!!!!

In football, what a great win for the Canes, although I don't think there was any doubt that they were going to win this one.

Good luck to the Dolphins tonight!

The Colts and Giants are 5-0. It's great to be a Manning, isn't it?

-Criss

Photo: Eric Miller, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home