Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Yankees in October

I'm lighting a candle as we speak, Dear Roxy.

The playoffs are set and we're going against the mighty Twins! "Who woulda thunk it?" Only the Twins would have. I mean, what a great weekend for Minnessota. First Favre and now the Twins. That game was pretty awesome. I was hoping for 7 more extra innings, but I think we got enough.

Now they're nice and tired for the Yankees. Picture perfect.

I see the security guard's (my best friend) point. The Yankees don't always play great against the Angels, especially on the west coast, but I would never root for the Red Sox. I'm just gonna size up the competition as I did during yesterday's game.

I'm so excited and nervous. Ahhhhh. Are we getting together this weekend? Let's talk some October baseball over pizzas. =)

-Criss

Photo: Richard Perry, NYT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home